I gave a revision quiz to my second-year analysis students yesterday on first-year material. The screencast is available at
These are early days with my use of Camtasia, and I don’t think I have quite optimized the sound quality yet. (I’ll have more to say on this in my comments on the Toshiba tablet PC solutions post.)
September 30 2009
On indexing operator… on Is composition of functions… Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12 Hongfei on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12 Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 7 Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 5
- Is composition of functions associative?
- Applications of complex numbers
- G11FPM Foundations of Pure Mathematics
- Bluebeam PDF Revu menu icon size
- Problems with bounded, bounds and boundary, and with closed sets.
- Using Google forms for in-class real-time student response analysis
- Definitions, Proofs and Examples
- 190,667 hits