I just watched a YouTube video about Simpson’s Paradox at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9wIyl-TQ8&feature=colike
In among the cricket shots, there is a nice vector representation of the maths behind this apparent paradox.
(Simpson’s paradox is also mentioned in my class on “Why do we do proofs?”.)
On indexing operator… on Is composition of functions… Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12 Hongfei on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12 Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 7 Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 5
- Is composition of functions associative?
- Applications of complex numbers
- G11FPM Foundations of Pure Mathematics
- Bluebeam PDF Revu menu icon size
- Problems with bounded, bounds and boundary, and with closed sets.
- Using Google forms for in-class real-time student response analysis
- Definitions, Proofs and Examples
- 190,667 hits