Here are two very similar questions for you.
- Is there a pair of positive integers m and n, both greater than 1, satisfying mn=9?
- Are there two positive integers m and n, both greater than 1, satisfying mn=9?
And here are some questions about these questions (“metaquestions”?).
- Is at least one of the questions above ambiguous?
- Do the two questions have the same answer?
- Might students be worried about whether or not m and n are allowed to be equal?
This issue has actually turned up in my teaching (though with a different question, and with other issues around that could cause problems).