Well, my iPad gloves have arrived … and they really work!
I can rest my gloved hand on the screen without causing problems, and can write normally.
The finger tips of the gloves still work on the screen, so multi-touch is still available.
My hands are quite large, so it was a bit of a squeeze, but I can still use the gloves OK.
The only problems now are
(a) it’s hot today!
(b) I’m not sure what impression it will give to the students if I lecture wearing exactly one glove! Maybe I’ll have to put the second glove on just for show.
(c) Uh, oh! My hands really are a bit too big: I have a hole in one glove already. Darn it!
On indexing operator… on Is composition of functions… Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12 Hongfei on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12 Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 7 Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 5
- Is composition of functions associative?
- Applications of complex numbers
- G11FPM Foundations of Pure Mathematics
- Bluebeam PDF Revu menu icon size
- Problems with bounded, bounds and boundary, and with closed sets.
- Using Google forms for in-class real-time student response analysis
- Definitions, Proofs and Examples
- 190,667 hits