At today’s MELSIG meeting I made active use of Twitter for a change instead of just autotweeting from my blog.
(It took me a while to retrieve my Twitter password!)
I am not really au fait with Twetiquette or whatever the correct term is, so some others may have improved my posts when retweeting them.
I found that I wanted to tweet some of the key points I heard. But I am not good at typing or multitasking so the price I paid was to miss several bits of the talks. I’ll have to watch the recordings to fill on the gaps!
Joel on G11FPM Foundations of Pure Mat… Joel on Voting cards bartonferry on Voting cards On indexing operator… on Is composition of functions… Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12
- Applications of complex numbers
- Is composition of functions associative?
- Bluebeam PDF Revu menu icon size
- My screencasts
- Problems with bounded, bounds and boundary, and with closed sets.
- G11FPM Foundations of Pure Mathematics Video Archives - Update 2017
- An application of absorption to teaching lim inf and lim sup (sequences)
- 198,475 hits