This talk given in Cardiff in April 2015 is now available on iTunes and on YouTube. The YouTube edition is available at
The version on the University of Nottingham’s WirkswirthII server is moving, as support for that server will stop in the near future. We are going to move my media over to MediaSpace. The Cardiff talk is already available there at
[Note original link given was wrong]
Joel on G11FPM Foundations of Pure Mat… Joel on Voting cards bartonferry on Voting cards On indexing operator… on Is composition of functions… Joel on Surface Pro 4: Episode 12
- Applications of complex numbers
- Is composition of functions associative?
- Bluebeam PDF Revu menu icon size
- My screencasts
- Problems with bounded, bounds and boundary, and with closed sets.
- G11FPM Foundations of Pure Mathematics Video Archives - Update 2017
- An application of absorption to teaching lim inf and lim sup (sequences)
- 198,475 hits