Yesterday was a first-year class where I briefly looked at the quotient mapping associated with an equivalence relation, and then showed the class a cylinder and a Moebius strip. That gave me the chance to ask them “Why did the chicken cross the Moebius strip?” Someone always gives me the “correct” answer, as long as I am patient and encouraging!
Joel on G12MAN Mathematical Analysis Robert Sweeney (@swe… on G12MAN Mathematical Analysis Praveshkumar on G12MAN Mathematical Analysis Yemon Choi on Reading list for Functional… Joel on Nottingham Festival of Science…
- Is composition of functions associative?
- Completeness and equivalence of norms on finite-dimensional spaces
- Bluebeam PDF Revu menu icon size
- Perfect Squares and Natural Numbers
- Using Google forms for in-class real-time student response analysis
- Applications of complex numbers
- Printing latex beamer pdf files
- 238,791 hits